Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ending YASH!!

Hey Hunters,

I hope you all had so much fun throughout the hunt. I loved all the comments I read on this site and many of the author sites and even on Facebook about TO READ lists getting longer and longer. :-D I know the feeling!

Since it takes us a while to validate all the entries, please come back on Wednesday to find out who the winners are for both the Red and the Blue teams as well as many of the authors' individual giveaways.

We're always looking for ways to improve the Hunt experience for everyone. If you have any feedback (what went well, what went terribly, suggestions on how to improve), please leave a comment or send an email to yash.organizer@gmail.com.

xo

6 comments:

  1. This is the first hunt where I have had no mishaps with the various author blogs, so I'd say it was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this! It was so much fun! I printed off a list of all the books, so I can buy try to buy some of them for my library next school year (when the budget rolls over) and also read them myself. I think everything went well, and it was great to see so many interesting novels, authors, and genres represented. I'll be looking forward to the next one. :) -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my first year doing YASH and I had so much fun! I didn't encounter any problems whatsoever. I even included a learning experience for my 3yr old nephew by having him help me find and write down all the numbers. He asked if we could do it again the next day! Needless to say, we had a blast! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first time doing YASH and it was great!! I loved finding about new authors and books and entering lots of giveaways:) Truly a great experience and I wish everyone who entered luck!! Thanks to all the authors who hosted this:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This had been my first hunt. I'm looking forward to the next one because it was so fun. Good luck to everyone and thanks to all the authors who hosted.

    ReplyDelete