Sunday, October 6, 2013

YASH Wrap-Up!

Thanks for playing everyone! We had nearly 700 entries, and over 12 thousand page views during this hunt, and we really appreciate everyone who stepped up to help us have fun and discover new authors and books!

I know you're all eager to find out who the winners are, but it's going to take us a little while to validate the entries and to gather the winners from authors' individual contests. Winners will be posted here by 5pm on Monday, if not sooner than that.

Meanwhile, please let us know what you think of the Hunt! Several people have already commented with ideas elsewhere, but feel free to add your own thoughts so we can improve and make this even more fun for you!

9 comments:

  1. Had so much fun doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I can't wait to see if I won :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first time participating in YASH and I had an absolute BLAST. I don't know what I would improve on...It was all so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a blast! I love participating and discovering new authors and all of the bonus material provided! My only suggestion would be to have some way of letting us know if we successfully entered the contest or not. It can be very frustrating to go through hours of searching and never know if you even entered correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first time participating, and I thought it was fabulous. I loved reading new material from both authors I've already read and those I haven't. I like that you made us "work" for a chance at the big prizes. It also was very clear that the authors had a lot of fun with this, and that was great to see. Thanks so much for organizing, and I am crossing my fingers that my counting skills are solid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was a bit more time :$

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have participated in all of the hunts and this one has been the smoothest one to date, with only one little tiny glitch. Awesome job ensuring that everything went smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for organizing YASH! And for the authors that joined!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this scavenger hunt so much! My favorite one was when we had to find letters and unscramble them to make a sentence. I hope we do one like that again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please not that one^^ for not native speakers it's pure torture ^^ we spends hours at 3 on it ^^

      Delete